How do I Make Money Online and – What is my Best Option?

Making Money Online is one of the most researched subjects online these days as more and more people are looking for extra money to live better lives and today is about making the right choice so, How do I make money and which is my best option?

Honesty, Integrity and Hard work are what makes a great business and this is why I have my no.1 recommendation for you

Wealthy Affiliate – No.1 Online Platform

Why does Wealthy Affiliate rate as the no.1 platform to make money online?

• Isn’t it just another place full of false hopes?
  • How long till I make money?
  • How hard is it?
  • How long have they been around?
  • What do they offer people?
  • How do I know if it’s for me?

Let’s answer these questions so we can move on

Wealthy Affiliate was created over 13 years ago by Kyle and Carson 2 young men who built Wealthy Affiliate as a College project, not ever dreaming of the success that would come to them.

They never stopped building and learning and making Wealthy Affiliate a state of the art platform run with Integrity and a true pay it forward attitude, not only in how much they charge but what is offered to premium members within this awesome platform.

When I joined, I signed up for free and within 2 days of looking around within the platform I knew this place was going to me a lot of new skills and tools to build my own online business, but I didn’t know was how successful, how much I have learned and how Wealthy Affiliate keeps giving.

I knew nothing about building a successful website, SEO. SSL or anything else relative to being online so I did the OEC Training (Online Entrepreneur Certification) and as I completed this training, I realised my website was indexed, my content was indexed and I was on my way to online success. I was so excited and even today having built 4 successful businesses online, I still think how incredible this journey has been so far.

I’m 60 years young and if I can do it anyone can. All you need are these qualities.

You must be willing to learn the skills you need, use the tools you get and be willing to work hard even if it’s part-time, focus on where you are going and why you are doing this and be ready to grow and build your own online future.

What is offered within Wealthy Affiliate

Firstly you can join for free and I suggest you do this so you can have a really good look inside the platform and maybe even go through some of the training to see if its a fit with your online plans.

If it is I suggest you become a premium member $49 and start planning and learning.

Special Bonus Offer- If you join for free and decided within 7 days to go premium you will get the Bonus Offer of paying $19 for your 1st month.

You will not be asked for your credit card when you sign up which I found refreshing considering every place online wants your money 1st and then if you are lucky you will get some information.

With Wealthy Affiliate, its all out in the open. There no upsells or hidden agendas. The Integrity of Wealthy Affiliates is what makes them so successful. The only other cost you will have is when you buy a .com domain name for your new website.

There are 2 training programs plus a live video training every week and also within the platform, there are 1000’s of resources all free to use as part of being premium.

I am going to write this but until you see for yourself this is kind of hard to believe.

What you receive within the platform, anywhere else online people charge anywhere up to $10k and more for what we get for $49 per month. It really is incredible how little our membership is considering what we are given and I don’t know about you but I have never seen a business you can buy for this amount either.

Kyle and Carson and the technical team are always working on making things better, giving us more and more to ensure as long as we work hard and learn, we will be hugely successful and this is what these 2 men want from everyone who joins Wealthy Affiliate.

How hard is it?

It is not hard at all although if you are not prepared to treat it as a Business with you as the Owner then you could become complacent and lazy and drift off doing something other than focusing on where you want to go and why you want to grow an online business.

Money doesn’t just jump into your bank account. you have to earn it and if you stay focused and work consistently you will become more successful more quickly so if this is you then I invite you to join me inside Wealthy Affiliate so you can start building your online future. 2019 is just around the corner so why not get a head start so by the New Year you will already be well on the way with your website growth.

How long till I make money?

Great question and one that is asked often when people join us.

It depends on how hard you work, whether you create an interesting website, whether you write honest content, whether you use the right Keywords ( you will learn this in the training) and whether the Niche you choose is one that will attract a lot of people.

Also, you may choose to build an e-commerce site and this may take longer.

I do know some members who have made a lot of money within their 1st year and having said this, I will add, they worked very hard from the time they started and of course grew their websites quickly with lots of great content and they attract visitors and they made money.

Everyone is different- Are you ready to work hard every chance you get? If you answered yes, then you will definitely become successful. Your attitude determines your Altitude that’s for sure. 🙂

If you would like to know more about Affiliate Marketing please click this link

If you have read enough and you are ready to join me inside Wealthy Affiliate, just click on the box below and I’ll see you inside to offer my help should you need it.

Also, there are amazing people in the community willing to offer expert help when needed as well so you will never be stuck if you need help along the way.

There is also a live chat area and there are really experienced people there to help.

Before I go

Thanks for stopping by and learning the best way to make money online

By asking the question- How do I make money online and- what is my best option, you arrived at the best option so I hope you come to take a look and see for yourself and if you do I look forward to that

Go easy and remember

Vicki founder of www.moneyandfreedomonline.com

“Success starts with the 1st step”

Spread the love

18 thoughts on “How do I Make Money Online and – What is my Best Option?”

1. This is great information about how to build your own website online for free to start and start to make money in affiliate marketing. If you don’t have a website, do you have to buy one to get started or is that free as well?

Are there other tools you have to buy if you join Wealthy Affiliate, to be successful?

I am always concerned about things for free, is this for real or is it another scam to get me to pay a bunch of money later?

I did that with AWOL and it cost me thousands and I still didn’t have a website.

• Hi Curtis

You get 2 free websites and 2 free domain names as a free member and should you decide to really get serious about becoming an Affiliate Marketer I do suggest you buy your own .com domain and become a premium member however this is not a have to by any means

Hope this helps and all the best

Yes being ripped off is terrible hence this article and many more on the subject

2. There is no better way to make money and be a success online than Wealthy Affiliate. No need to go through any scams anymore. This is the real deal!

Most folks are passionate about more than one thing in life. Choose one that you have a lot of knowledge about and you’re on your way.Build a website, get traffic, and start making money all with the online training and support of Wealthy Affiliate.

You can join for free like I did and then go premium as I did in the first week. Do the hard work, ask for help, and never quit!Do you suggest going premium immediately?

• Hi Rob

I joined for free and took a look around, the premium it was as this gives you everything you will ever need to build a successful online Income earning business

Wishing you continued success at Wealthy Affiliate

3. Hi Vicki

I found your post extremely interesting, and I would totally agree with you that the training which Wealthy Affiliate offers is without doubt your very best option if you want t make money Online.

Before I found Wealthy Affiliate, I was unfortunate enough to sign up to a learning program with a far higher price tag that Wealthy Affiliate’s, and I did learn a few things, but certainly not sufficient to enable me to build a website and successfully monetise it.

Thank goodness I did then find Wealthy Affiliate – I only wish I had found it sooner! That would have saved me so much money.

Like you, since I found Wealthy Affiliate I have never looked back, and I would never consider any other platform.

Anyone who wants to start their own Online business could do no better than to join Wealthy Affiliate,

Very many thanks for a great post.

Chrissie 🙂

• Hi Chrissie

Thanks for stopping by today and sharing your experience with this awesome platform

Yes Wealthy Affiliate is changing so many lives because it has everything we could ever need to become Online Entrepreneurs and good on you for creating success as well

I love this place and I hope to help many people as they join learn how to do what we are doing

Go easy and all the best

4. Hi I am thinking about joining Wealthy Affiliate but I currently have a website hosted somewhere else that I would want to transfer over if I am going to use this platform. I figure I might as well have everything all in one to make it easier. Is there a way for me to do that through this program? Looking forward to your response.

5. Hi! Thank you very much for this post. Building an online business and earning money online are really searched subjects as you have stated. And they may seem out of reach due to the great number of scams out there.

But online business do exist and keep up springing up new each day. So, I think this is the best time to jump into this trend before it gets too crowded.

I really love the fact that you can join this platform for free and give it a try without spending a dime. I like your motto “Success starts with the 1st step.”

6. You’re right on spot with what you say.

I have joined WA in early last year but I waited almost two weeks until I joined the premium membership. I really tested the program first and had already a running website at that time.

The reasons I decided to go for the paid membership were many. The first, and actually essential, I learned WA is deffinitly worth the price and very affordable too.

The second reason was, I had finished all the free training and wanted to get on with it.

The third I remember, was that after 7 days the connection with the community stops. This is a great loss. When you have access to the community it feels like working in a big office with lots of friends. When this is gone the website building is a very lonely job.

• Hi stefan and yes, I agree with you- Having an awesome community of people always there to help out 24/7 makes you feel as if you are truly a part of something safe and special and growing your business becomes a lot less of a lonely journey

THanks for stopping by today and for the great input

7. The best part of your article is the phrase, “Stop worrying about how it’s going to happen, and start believing that it will!”  I think that is the hardest part.  It does take time to build the site, get traffic to it, and start making money.  It feels like it’s never going to happen.  You have to follow the proven process, the one that thousands of people follow with success, and BELIEVE!  Great article on mindset.  Thanks.

8. Great article on Wealthy Affiliate. I also signed up to premium after only a few days, because I was wowed over by how supportive everybody was and it is fantastic that the owners Kyle and Carson are involved so much to.

WA just keeps evolving and like you say for what you get, is amazing value. It is not always easy to find a way to earn a continued income online and this platform helps in so many ways with the helpful training. The website builder is easy to use and is better than some platforms where you only just build a website, but not learn about affiliate marketing.

If people are sceptical, all I say is this is a completely legit platform, but it takes hard work and patience is required at times too. In the long run it will pay off.

• Hi Eden and thank you

Yes WA has it all and i welcome anyone who truly wants a successful online business to join for free and take a look around

9. I liked the topic. I like your opening :”there are no limits on what you can accomplish except the limits you place on your own thinking.” a good motto for all of us to remember. I liked the way you started with a lot of questions about WA and proceeded to discount every one.I think most of us had the same questions. I know I did.   You answered the questions about “How do I make money” , or “how soon do I make money”, very well: it is up to the individual. How hard we work and how much effort we put forth. The article was very complete.